Message from the President
Dear Fellow HBS Alumni,
On behalf of the Houston HBS Club leadership team, and as the incoming President of the Club, it is an honor to welcome you back to Houston for the 2017-18 year! The HBS experience is undeniably a unique one, and unites over 1,300 alumni in the Houston area. In the spirit of fostering that unity, I would like to encourage you all to join and grow our Club membership to unprecedented levels.
2017-18 is going to be yet another exciting year as we have a strong lineup of events that will build on the momentum of our core programs: the Breakfast Forum, Executive Luncheon Series, Supper clubs, and Dinner Events. This will offer all members of the Club the benefit of reconnecting with fellow HBS graduates in a professionally and personally enriching setting in harmony with the spirit of the school.
We owe a special thanks to our Platinum and Sustaining members whose generosity helps ensure our Club's success. Please visit the Club's website (http://www.hbsclubhouston.com/) to view our upcoming events, and to join or renew your memberships. Here is a preview of this fall's events and distinguished guest speakers:
- Summer BBQ, Sunday, August 27, 2017
- Greg Brenneman, Executive Chairman of CCMP at the Executive Luncheon Series on Wednesday, September 6, 2017
- Jim Hackett, Former CEO of Anardarko Petroleum at the Executive Luncheon Series on Wednesday, October 4, 2017
- Robert Kaplan, CEO of Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, at a special Dinner Event, Thursday, November 16, 2017
- Holiday Party, Friday, December 8, 2017
I'd like to thank the entire officer team and our Board of Directors for their dedication and support of the Club as we look forward to making this year a great and memorable one in the Club's history. Please take 5 minutes now and sign up for this year's programs (Join Now)!
HBS Club of Houston
2017-18 Club Officers
- President: Dave Patterson
- Senior Vice President: Jim Briggs
- Co-Vice Presidents of Marketing and Membership: Shyamli Mohamed and Michael Panarella
- VP Program and Events: Corrine Walijarvi
- Treasurer: Kaustubh Dighe
- VP Technology: Rohit Mahajan
- Breakfast Forum Co-Chairs: Margaret Regan and Matt Zachman
- Community Partners: Kim Winkelmayer